The Marketing Director, reporting directly to our Vice President of Marketing & Business Development, will play a leadership role in the strategic development, implementation, and execution of marketing initiatives across all leveraged marketing channels – to accelerate brand awareness and revenue growth.
The Director must be details-obsessed, self-motivated, collaborative, and passionate about all facets of brand, marketing, and most importantly – driving actions that allow people to live a healthier life. This role is both highly strategic and tactical, partnering closely with the sales team, products team, internal stakeholders, and vendor resources to deliver results and awareness by telling HealthMine’s story.
Key responsibilities of this role include performing at a high-level in the required competencies by:
- Driving and leading all marketing activities necessary to build and maintain a strong brand in the market
- Building a content strategy to create consistent needs-based thought leadership and product awareness
- Developing lead-generation campaigns and activities
- Driving organic and paid social media strategy and content creation, hyper-focused on building awareness and following
- Contributing to and overseeing the creation of and maintaining of all sales materials, and presentations
- Ensuring brand and content consistency across all marketing channels and materials
- Leading direct reports and managing external resources and vendor relationships
- Utilizing a data-driven approach to build and adjust our marketing strategy
- Managing industry events, webinars, and related logistics, creative, and budget
- Keeping a pulse on marketing trends, industry news, and competitive landscape to best position our brand and product
- College degree (BS/BA) in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or similar field
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing and communications
- 3+ years’ in management experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in/with the healthcare industry (vendor solution experience a plus)
- 5+ years’ in B2B marketing experience
- Strong copywriting and storytelling skills
- A demonstrated ability to communicate, motivate, and inspire cross-functionally with teams to complete projects, and articulate concepts and ideas
- Strong eye for creative design and creating results from ideas
- Full marketing and project management from concept to execution
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in a fast-paced and respond to changes in business priorities environment
- Experience with brand building, national marketing, and digital innovation
- Team player, team builder, and ability to be highly productive independently and collaboratively
- Proactive self-starter
- Leadership core competencies
- Critical thinking
- Strategic thinking
- Creative thinking
HealthMine is a health reward and engagement company that empowers plans to improve member health through smart rewards and incentives. Our analytic platform aggregates data and utilizes advanced algorithms combined with population health and quality improvement disciplines. This enables health plans and organizations to increase profitability and thrive.
Health plans and organizations have utilized HealthMine’s services since 2008 to enhance or supplement targeted member engagement strategies. We offer one solution to motivate health actions and reward any member. We encourage members to complete clinical health actions, providing smarter rewards distribution and member satisfaction.
HealthMine offers competitive base salaries, full benefits (medical, dental, and vision), short-term and long-term disability benefits, matching 401(k) plan, equity in the company, and flexible work hours.
HealthMine provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, HealthMine will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.